Wednesday, August 18, 2010

...Never Before Posted...



... I was just going through some images from my photo album and I came across this gift box I made around Valentine's Day. I made this specifically for a fellow vendor, but it can be easily adaptable as a gift box for a wedding, bridal shower, or just a yummy thank you!

... This gift box is filled with sweets wrapped up in interesting small packages. I incorporated a number of coordinating patterned papers, ribbons and tags. The tag on the top of the box is a simple card stock cut in the shape of a large tag, and then layered with papers to give it depth and texture. The tag is secured around the entire box with a light pink grosgrain ribbon that I just love. The box came from Paper Source, and comes in a variety of sizes to fit your needs.

... Take a look at some of these details...










No comments:

Post a Comment