Thursday, March 31, 2011

...I Always Knew I Had SOME Style!




... Thank you Creative Designs By Toni for giving me a Stylish Blogger Award! I too, am just really getting started with blogging, so it's nice to be recognized for my work! I am truly appreciative!

To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things:



1.Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

Seven Interesting Things About Myself:
1. I have a baby daughter who is truly the light of my life.
2. I am a certified interior designer on top of the work I do for Woods&Company.
3. I have run 4 marathons and am hopeful to run another one soon!
4. My husband and I are addicted to playing Words With Friends with each other on our iPhones.
5. I'm originally from Massachusetts, but when I moved to San Francisco 8 years ago, I met my husband and I've been here ever since!
6. I love summer, particularly on the East Coast. I miss warm summer nights.
7. I have a few guilty pleasures: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Pepperidge Farm Soft Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and cheesy 70's music.
8. (I added an extra!) I make a MEAN whoopie pie!

I am presenting the Stylish Blogger Award to these bloggers as well:

Lulu Lang
Sweet Craft Cakes
Love and Smiles
Cake, Cupcakes, and Cookies, Oh My!
Stockberry Studio
Simply Heaven Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment