Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An Exciting Day For Woods&Co...

... I was featured in the Fall 2009 Wedding Guide on Daily Candy San Francisco! I have to thank Diona Polito for putting the ball in motion for me to be on DC. It really was unexpected, thrilling, and an honor.

... I am happy to say that I have received very positive feedback and I am looking forward to exploring some new opportunities that seem to be coming my way.

...here is the link to the *short* blurb, which has a link to my website...check it out, tell your friends, I am happy to work with you for whatever event you are planning! Wedding, shower, birthday party, anniversary... you name it!

http://www.dailycandy.com/san-francisco/article/75842/Fall-2009-Wedding-Guide

...p.s. I am putting together another "Work In Progress" post with a project inspired by Nashville...look out all you Cowgirls out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment