Sunday, August 9, 2009

So last week I was feeling down...






...and I discovered that getting in the kitchen and baking is my perfect therapy! I started by making some homemade buttercream for some goodies I'm making for some upcoming events. Then, I decided to try my hand at something all you New Englanders out there will recognize: Whoopie Pies! Whoopie Pies, for all of you who might not know, are yummy chocolate cake sandwiches with a creamy vanilla filling in the middle...let me just say: YUM. I figured out how to make these in a mini form, creating a perfect sweet confection for favors! I took some photos and set up a little sample to show how cute these could be for your event.

...luckily, I sent the batch to work with my husband so I wouldn't employ my other cure for sorrows: eating! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment