Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Work In Progress...





... So I am helping my friend Abby put together her Out Of Town Guest Gift Bags for her wedding next weekend (I can't believe it's next weekend!). She is getting married in the Napa Valley, and I think it is going to be just beautiful!

... anyway, she and her husband-to-be are big foodies (her husband is a phenomenal cook, and they LOVE to buy fresh food at farmer's markets and try new things), so they decided that they would like to incorporate some things that make the Bay Area so special: the wonderful array of delicious food!

... her bags are going to include the following: small, individual breads from Acme, Point Reyes Triple Cream Brie form Cowgirl Creamery, local chocolates, local fruit, and some almonds. I know, YUM, right? Aren't you just salivating right now?

... I have been helping her out with designing the bags and making the labels and the tags. I was fortunate enough to be able to use the ornament and monogram that was designed for their wedding invitations, and incorporate them into the tags. I wanted to mention that because I cannot take the credit for designing that beautiful graphic and the clever monogram.

...I understand these pictures are really NOT THE BEST, but this is a work in progress, and I hope to have some really great pictures when they are all set to go!

...enjoy the pics!

...p.s. for those of you who were worried (is there anyone out there reading this and are you worried?), the cheese, the bread, and the fruit are going to be plopped into the bags onthe day they are delivered!

No comments:

Post a Comment